The Scott Strike eRide range of electric mountain bikes is an exciting addition to Scott’s offering of hardcore eMTBs.
Once in a while something a little bit special comes along. Now don’t get us wrong here at OnBike, we think that ALL of our ebikes are special! However, the Scott Strike eRide caught our eye.
It’s always exciting when we take delivery of a new model that we haven’t seen before in the flesh. As you might imagine, deliveries arrive in large, robust cardboard boxes that all look the same. As a result, we’re eager to crack open the packaging and see what’s inside.
The Scott Strike eRide didn’t disappoint! In fact, we were blown away by the stunning looks of this sleek eMTB.
Putting it bluntly, we think it’s one of the best looking electric mountain bikes out there!
A Great Specification on the Scott Strike eRide
Looking more closely at the Scott Strike eRide, the level of spec on this 710 model is extremely nice. Here’s a few features:
- FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 140mm front forks with Scott’s unique ‘Twin-Loc System’. This allows both front and rear suspension to change together and has three settings.
- FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion mount rear shock
- A Flip Chip allows the geometry of the frame to accept either 27.5″ or 29″ wheels
- The speed sensor is directly mounted to the rotor to reduce the risk of losing the magnet
- A neat charging socket has a magnetic flap to keep it closed
- 12-speed Sram GX Eagle with wide range cassette 11-50T for awesome hill climbing.
In conclusion, we think the Scott Strike eRide is a superb looking eMTB. However, not only does it have great looks, it has a top notch specification too!
We can’t wait to get on and take her out for a test ride!
Learn more about this exciting eMTB HERE.