CLICK & COLLECT
You can choose to purchase your bike online and collect from us!
At the time of collection, you MUST bring Photo ID and the card used to make the purchase. Without these we cannot release your order.
How does Click & Collect Work?
Following submission of your order online, we will contact you by phone to arrange a suitable date and time for collection.
Essentially, we will supply you the bike ready to ride.
You’ll benefit from a comprehensive handover from one of our highly trained, knowledgeable and friendly team. This includes all aspects of using and maintaining your eBike and will include the following:
Prior to Collection
- Built to British Standards
- Handlebar & stem set
- Saddle pitch adjustment set on seatpost
- Battery will have full charge
- Latest software update
- Suspension setup, front and rear (if applicable)
- Tyre inflation within manufacturer guidelines
- Pedals fitted
- Full visual inspection
- Full operational inspection and test ride by us
- Adjust handlebar, stem & saddle position if necessary
- Battery removal & re-insertion
- Display & Controller (modes, walk assist, other information)
- Battery charging & care
- Cleaning & maintenance
- Tyre pressures
- Warranty information
- Provide invoice & manufacturer literature
- Offer you the customer a test ride
- Provide the opportunity to ask questions!
Advantages of Click & Collect
Click & Collect has many advantages, namely:
- choose your bike online at a time and place that suits you
- reserve your dream bike and secure your purchase
- choose a collection date and time to suit you
- pay online, both fast and securely
- anticipate an expert handover and a bike that’s ready to ride
It really is that simple!