Electric Bike Delivery; a Personal Service
Electric bike delivery from OnBike is a personal service, whenever possible.
What does this mean?
Unlike many other retailers, your electric bike will not be packed in a cardboard box but will instead arrive personally delivered to your door by our driver, ready to ride. This means no assembly whatsoever on your part.
Furthermore, we build all of our electric bikes to the very highest standards in our workshop prior to dispatch and fully test them.
Occasionally, we may have no choice but to use a third party courier, but this will be the exception.
Using a personal service like this ensures the SAFE and RELIABLE delivery of your electric bike. No broken components, scratches or damage of any sort.
Electric Bike Delivery FAQs
Who will deliver my electric bike?
Our delivery driver, Darrell, is both a valued customer of OnBike and is a keen ebiker himself. He has been an owner and rider of ebikes for many years.
Consequently, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of their use. He is meticulous, conscientious, and also very affable!
When can I expect to take delivery of my new ebike?
We’re very flexible! We can even deliver on weekends (both Saturday & Sunday) and at short notice.
Is delivery free?
Due to the huge rise in costs of using couriers, we made the decision to utilise our own driver and offer a more reliable, safe and personal service.
In light of this, we do generally pass on to the customer the cost of delivering such a premium service. We are of course happy to quote upfront. This will take into consideration the distance and time involved.
Delivery of eBikes to Non-Mainland UK Addresses
Please Contact Us first for delivery locations outside the UK mainland so we can provide you with an accurate quote.
Returns of eBikes
- Under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel distance and off-premises contracts within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the date on which you acquire physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, please inform us in writing by contacting OnBike Ltd, 52-53 Upper Tything, Worcester, Worcestershire WR1 1JY. Alternatively, email email@example.com of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement.
- Please note that if you wish to exercise your right to return goods under these provisions items must be NEW and UNUSED in order to receive a full refund. Also, they must be returned in a rigid cardboard box using proper packing materials. Items damaged due to careless packaging will not be refunded.
- Sales of items specially ordered, including specially ordered sizes, or customised to customers requirements are non-refundable under any circumstances, we are sorry.
Cost of returns
- The purchaser will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.