Riese & Müller Supercharger GT Vario
The Supercharger GT Vario from Riese & Müller builds on the huge success of its predecessor.
As the name suggests, the Supercharger GT Vario boasts the wonderful Enviolo (formerly known as NuVinci) 380 seamless hub gear for easy, simple and endless gear options. It offers a comfortable 380% ratio range and can shift under loads of up to 80Nm continuous torque. Furthermore, fitted as standard is the silent and bomb-proof Gates carbon drive belt for even greater luxury.
2 x 500Wh Bosch PowerTubes as Standard
The GT Vario version of the Supercharger is one of several in Riese & Müller’s range. Each one features stunning new technology and unique design.The Supercharger comes as standard with 2 x 500Wh Bosch PowerTubes. Both are beautifully and cleverly integrated into RM’s unique frame design. Riese & Müller is doubling the range of its electric bikes with dual battery technology by adding a second battery as standard on many models. Both batteries can be charged at the same time. Both batteries deliver power to the bike at the same time also.
Also available is a battery upgrade to 1250Wh!
Bosch Performance CX (Gen4) motor 85Nm
Most striking is its multi-award-winning design, followed by its athletic features. The Supercharger models are like a six-pack cast in aluminium. A precisely-conceived geometry guarantee the ultimate in riding comfort. The Bosch Performance CX (Gen4) drive delivers above and beyond with its high torque. With 2 x 500Wh batteries as standard, the Supercharger GT Vario simply keeps on going and boasts immense staying power. With its tremendous, high-torque driving force the CX motor is capable of conquering any mountain and terrain.
The GT Vario version of the Supercharger offers Schwalbe Moto-X Fat Tires and extra-wide rims. Riding with low air pressure guarantees grip and traction, improves road holding and ensures sensational comfort rarely seen on a hardtail.
The Supercharger GT Vario comes with some nifty anti-theft features too. An ABUS Bordo Plus wheel lock mounted beneath the top tube prevents opportunistic theft. Both the ABUS and battery lock share the same key, which means you only need one key to do both jobs. The standard Intuvia Display provides all rider information.
Available in TWO colours, Curry Matt or Warm Silver Matt the Supercharger GT Touring offers many different specification options. Worthy of note is the ‘GX’ option which transforms its already multi-terrain ability into an even more gutsy performer. Schwalbe Johnny Watts tyres allow even more off road ability. Centrally flat studding on the tyre facilitates a low rolling resistance on the flat. For more demanding terrain, shoulder studs on the outer edge guarantee exceptional grip, especially when cornering.
- Kiox cockpit (Adjustable stem with integrated Kiox display, not in combination with comfort kit) +£140.00
- Nyon cockpit (Adjustable stem with integrated Nyon display, not in combination with comfort kit) +£280.00
- SmartphoneHub cockpit (Adjustable stem with integrated SmartphoneHub, not in combination with comfort kit, rohloff) +£140.00
- DualBattery 1250 (Replaces both PowerTube 500 with PowerTube 625) +£373.00
- GX option (Fat Tire All-Terrain) +£47.00
- Comfort kit (Includes comfort handlebar and wide saddle, not in combination with cockpit, can be selected at no extra cost) +£0.00
- Front carrier (With loading surface) +£94.00
- Front carrier with bag +£187.00
- Additional lock chain 130 cm (Complements the standard frame lock, including chain bag) +£47.00
See our full range of Riese and Müller electric bikes HERE.