Riese & Müller Superdelite GT Vario
The Riese & Müller Superdelite GT Vario is one of the most unique and ‘bullet proof’ electric bikes on the market today.
The Superdelite GT Vario uses the world famous Enviolo (formerly known as NuVinci) gearing for an unrivaled off road experience. Unlike conventional transmissions that have a fixed number of gear ratios, a continuously variable transmission like the Enviolo has an unlimited number of ratios (within its particular ratio range) from low to high. Virtually wear and maintenance free, the Superdelite GT Vario gearing is silky smooth, and easily operated by a twist grip on the handlebar.
Gates Carbon Belt
The Superdelite GT Vario boasts the Gates carbon belt for quiet and silky smooth operation. No oiling or maintenance required.
Superdelite GT Vario = 1125Wh as Standard
As standard on all Superdelite models is 1125Wh of battery capacity, provided by 1 x 500Wh and 1 x 625Wh Bosch PowerTubes.
This full suspension touring eBike boasts a plethora of high quality components. The front suspension of the Superdelite GT Vario is provided by a fine set of SR Suntour Mobie 34 air forks with 100mm of travel. In addition, they can be locked out when riding on particularly firm surfaces.
The rear shock is a Suntour RS-19, fully adjustable to match the needs of any terrain. Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex tyres on Rodi Tryp35 27,5″ rims provide huge grip. They’re both strong and durable on a wide range of terrain. Also available is a suspension upgrade to FOX, front and rear for even greater luxury and performance.
Worthy of note is that both front and rear suspension can be upgraded to FOX. This will provide an increase in travel to 140mm on the front for more demanding terrain.
A nice set of Magura MT5, 4-piston disc brakes on the front ensure effective stopping in all weather conditions. They’re complemented with a set of MT4’s on the rear that bring progressive and effective braking. The ABUS Bordo Plus mounting neatly on the frame is easily accessible and provides good security at all times.
Multiple Options, including the ‘GX’ package
The Superdelite GT Vario offers many different specification options. Worthy of note is the ‘GX’ package which transforms its already multi-terrain ability into an even more gutsy performer.
The package includes longer travel forks, upgrading from 100mm to 140mm with an additional option to go for FOX, front and rear. Also within the GX package is a more pronounced, patterned tyre (Schwalbe Johnny Watts) for even greater adhesion in the rough, and an internally routed X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost when the going gets really tough. Furthermore, pedals are wider and more akin to those of an eMTB.
Also supplied at no extra cost is a Beto air suspension fork pump.
- Kiox cockpit (Adjustable stem with integrated Kiox display, not in combination with comfort kit) +£140.00
- Nyon cockpit (Adjustable stem with integrated Nyon display, not in combination with comfort kit) +£280.00
- SmartphoneHub cockpit (Adjustable stem with integrated SmartphoneHub, not in combination with comfort kit, rohloff and HS models +£140.00
- GX option (140 mm travel, Fat Tire All-Terrain, dropper post, sporty saddle, not in combination with pannier rack +£187.00
- GX option with Fox air suspension (140 mm travel, Fat Tire All-Terrain, dropper post, sportive saddle, fork Fox Float 34 Performance Boost/rear shock Fox DPS, not in combination with pannier rack) +£746.00
- Comfort kit (Includes comfort handlebar and wide saddle, can be selected at no extra cost) +£0.00
- Pannier rack (Allows attachment of light panniers, not in combination with GX option, can be selected at no extra cost) +£0.00
- Front carrier (With loading surface) +£94.00
- Front carrier with bag +£187.00
The Superdelite GT Vario from Riese & Müller is indeed an ultra comfortable, dual suspension electric bike with superb performance and a unique set of features to match.
See our full range of Riese and Müller electric bikes HERE.