TAILORED ENERGY CONCEPT
TAILORED ENERGY CONCEPT (T.E.C.) for Extended Battery Range and Individuality: SHIMANO DRIVEThe Tailored Energy Concept (T.E.C.) found on the new Bold2 and Jam2 eMTBs from German giant Focus, brings a totally new approach to battery power delivery and aesthetics. Focus refer to this as their ‘SQUARED’ experience. They went on the hunt for the ultimate eMTB experience, and came up with their new E-Performance bike. Developed to take the trail experience to a whole new level…they found new territory. Not double the exhilaration, nor tripled, but squared! SQUARED EXPERIENCE TRAIL² + MOUNTAIN² = EXPERIENCE².
INDIVIDUALITY²No matter whether you want to improve your climbing skills on home trails with extra uphill flow, or conquer the mountains, drenched in sweat but with a broad grin on your face – with the TAILORED ENERGY CONCEPT (T.E.C.), you can choose the battery equipment that best suits your needs. The individual energy concept offers you customisable capacity of up to 756 Wh. T.E.C. therefore exceeds any expectations made of power or range.
- Tailor-made battery concept
- Maximum capacity of 756 Wh
- Reliable, protected battery concept
- Ideal handling
- Light weight
- Low centre of gravity
- Tear up the trails with just one elegantly integrated battery.
- Go one better and install an additional battery. The additional battery (T.E.C. pack) can be mounted easily and quickly, allowing the rider to shoot up and down the trails for even longer.
- Beyond that, for JAM2 eMTBs leave the T.E.C. pack off altogether and attach a bottle cage with a simple click system (Smart Rack). Tubes, CO2 cartridges and other equipment can be stowed away easily. On the BOLD2 bikes both the T.E.C. pack AND bottle cage can be utilised.
All models within the BOLD2 and JAM2 range of eMTBs come T.E.C ready, and with the following additional features: