Delivery is FREE on all orders for Electric Bikes over £3,500
Delivery of an electric bike with a retail price of £3,500 or more is FREE to any mainland UK address. We will endeavour to get your order sent the same day on a 24 hour / next working day delivery service (orders placed late in the day or on the weekend will go out on the next available working day). Electric bikes that have an RRP of less than £3,500 will attract a shipping fee of £60 to mainland UK with the exception of deliveries to the Scottish Highlands where a £100 charge applies. In addition, deliveries to Northern Ireland and all UK islands also attract a £100 shipping fee. For deliveries to other destinations, please phone for a quote.
If you wish for delivery on a specific date, or using a specific service, we’ll do what we can to accommodate this.
You are also welcome to come and collect in store.
Contact Us first for delivery locations outside the UK mainland so we can provide you with an accurate cost.
Your bike will arrive pre-assembled*, fully inspected and tested by one of our bike mechanics – the gears and brakes will be set-up and aligned, and the battery will be fully charged too so you’ll be ready to go within minutes!
All this is FREE OF CHARGE and part of the OnBike service you’ll receive.
* to get a bike into a delivery box, the handlebars will be loosened and turned 90 degrees and the pedals will also be removed – straighten and tighten the handlebars securely, attached the pedals and you’re good to go.
If you have any questions when you receive your bike, don’t hesitate to call!
All sales made on the premises are final. This includes all sales made via the Cycle to Work Scheme. Goods purchased with finance are subject to the agreement with the finance provider.
Sales made off-premises (distance sales)
- Under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel distance and off-premises contracts within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the date on which you acquire physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing by contacting OnBike Ltd, 52-53 Upper Tything, Worcester, Worcestershire WR1 1JY or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement.
- Please note that if you wish to exercise your right to return goods under these provisions items must be NEW and UNUSED in order to receive a full refund, and returned in a rigid cardboard box using proper packing materials. Items damaged due to careless packaging will not be refunded. Sales of items specially ordered, including specially ordered sizes, or customised to customers requirements are final & may not be returned.
- The purchaser will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.